Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Server Evaluation copies have to be converted into Retail before you activate with these keys.
- Supports 1 Admin User / 1 Server
- ОЕM/ΟEI Licensing
- 1 Server Installation
- Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back!
- Buy Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Key for 1 PC, not for Mac.
- The Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Activation Key will be delivered with eMail, please make sure your email address is correct and don’t forget to check the spam or junk mail folder too.
With a growing number of cyber-security threats and the impact of incidents escalating quickly, security is a top priority for our customers.
Windows Server 2022 brings secured-core capabilities to help protect hardware, firmware, and Windows Server OS capabilities against advanced security threats.The security core server is built on technologies such as Windows Defender System Guard and virtualized security. It uses Trusted Platform Module 2.0 and System Guard to safely start Windows Server and minimize the risk of firmware vulnerabilities and advanced malware.
Like the Standard edition, the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition includes Software-defined Networking feature. It also has the support for Shielded Virtual Machines. The Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition includes features like unlimited Storage Replica, Storage Spaces Direct, unlimited virtual machines, Hyper-V host per license, and unlimited virtual OSE/Hyper-V isolated containers.
About Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Key Global
This is a brand new genuine cd key for Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
- Purchase for 1 PC
- Lifetime license
- Key can activate both 64bit
- This product requires you to have installed the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter System already on your computer in order to activate it.
What’s new in Windows Server 2022?
Built on the strong base of Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2022 ushers many fresh features on three key themes: security, application platform, and Azure hybrid integration and management.
Windows Server 2022 – A Business Oriented Software Solution
Today, servers need comprehensive protection, and advanced multi-layer security in Windows Server 2022 provides the same. The new security capabilities of Windows Server 2022 provide defense-in-depth protection against advanced threats by combining other security capabilities in Windows Server through multiple areas.
Azure Hybrid Capabilities
Windows Server 2022 comes with built-in hybrid capabilities that help you increase your agility and efficiency, which ultimately eases the process of extending datacenters to Azure. Azure Arc enabled servers with this server version bring multi-cloud and on-premises Windows Servers to Azure with Azure Arc.
Windows Server 2022 introduces various platform improvements for Windows Containers, like Windows Containers’ experience with Kubernetes and application compatibility. One of its major improvements includes bringing down the Windows Container image size by up to 40%, resulting in up to 30% faster startup time and better performance.
Windows Server 2022 enhances Storage Migration Services, making it easier to migrate the storage to Azure or Windows Server from more source locations. Another new feature in this version is – User adjustable storage repair speed that offers more control over the data resync process.
An Exceptional Experience
Certified Secured-core server hardware from an OEM partner offers additional security protections to fight against sophisticated attacks. This can provide increased assurance while handling mission-critical data in some of the most data-sensitive industries.
Processor requirements for this product:
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
The estimated RAM requirements for this product:
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments